The Children’s Center of Wayne County leads the way in providing an integrated approach to community mental health that treats the whole child and the whole family. Together with our community partners, we offer meaningful solutions that address mental, physical and behavioral health, abuse and neglect, and poverty challenges currently faced by over 100,000 children in the Greater Detroit area.
The Children’s Center of Wayne County is seeking an Administrative Specialist in our Philanthropy Program. This position will be responsible for some of the following:
- Supports the day-to-day administrative needs of the Chief Philanthropy Officer including scheduling of meeting rooms, coordination of meeting materials and supplies, supporting special projects, monthly expense / credit card reconciliation, proofing/editing written communications and other tasks as needed.
To qualify for this position you will need:
- A minimum of an associate’s degree in business or a related field preferred.
- Must have a high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in database programs; preference of Raiser's Edge NXT.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and timeframes.
Benefits we offer:
100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage - Life & dependent life insurance - 403(b) Thrift Plan with Employer Match - Staff continuing education reimbursement - Longevity pay - 160 hours of paid time off your first year - 10 paid holidays
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your resume on-line by logging onto our website at https://www.thechildrenscenter.com/who-we-are/join-our-team/careers/ Equal Employment